Hello, it’s me: Emma
Sophomore at Dartmouth College and originally from Massachusetts (“just outside of Boston”).
Recently unofficially became an English major and thought it would be good to do some writing that isn’t about The Origin of Species.
Just a college student/writer/designer trying to amuse the internet, one blog post at a time. When I’m not busy writing, you can find me:
- drinking coffee
- perfecting my cappuccino-making skills
- watching Black Mirror
- trying to finish the Game of Thrones book series before Season 8
- hiking (low-to-moderate effort only)
- reading Top Posts on Reddit
- giving unsolicited life advice
- writing for The Dartmouth, the oldest college newspaper in the country